Friday, February 21, 2014

A Neat Video

Earlier this week a video came across the Facebook feeds of some of my friends. It was a video I had been showing to patients to describe the power of yoga and Tai Chi as part of a strong recovery program. I realized I hadn't shared it here.




On one level what Arthur does in his own life is develop a strong physical therapy program. But more than that, as we all know, a strong physical treatment program needs a strong spiritual component. That's where utilizing the double-sidedness of programs like Yoga and Tai Chi can be of such a strong benefit.

I have also found a good starting video that is helpful in getting into the early phases of Tai Chi. Embedding is not allowed, but here's the link. It is an 8-minute daily introduction. Well done and easy to follow for a beginner.

No comments: