Saturday, January 04, 2014

From the Golden Oldies Vault

I was Sirius Surfing while waiting for my wife the other evening and up came this all-time golden oldie from the 50s. I haven't heard it in a very long time and enjoyed the word play.




That sent me surfing on You tube. I quickly came across another one that brought some memories of an elementary school bus trip when one of my classmates kept singing this over and over. I'm not sure it's all that politically correct, but it is a piece of 50s music.



Speaking of unusual word play and fun music, Huey Piano Smith had a lot of Boogie Woogie fun with this.



One more just rang some great memories, a dance song- and style- that others would later copy.



No special reason for any of this, but just thought I would share. Enjoy- and stay warm.

No comments: