Thursday, September 26, 2013

Back in the Saddle

I had a two-week hiatus from both bike commuting and exercising. Being part of the pit orchestra for Les Mis meant a number of late evenings. As one who tries to take care of myself I decided on some of those mornings NOT to get up early enough to bike to work or go in and exercise.

This week I got back on the bike trails and exercising.

Nothing special about that, just glad I finally did it. It can be so easy to turn over for that extra 10 minutes or set the alarm for an hour later than usual. Then it gets into a habit. Then...

Well, it would not be a pretty picture, I am sure. Fortunately I have been maintaining weight between 177 and 179. Pretty good, I would say. Still have a ways to go to get down to where I want to be, but I am not being so obsessive/compulsive about it, taking it easy and just watching what I eat.

I was always told that was the answer to weight loss. I am finally beginning to believe it.

That's all. Nothing else. Just wanted to share.

No comments: