Monday, December 05, 2011

I'm Giving Up Football

...until next weekend.

What an incredible weekend for football.

First, my Alma Mater, Lehigh, beat Towson State by a safety and then held on for the last 5 minutes to win the nail-biter, 40-38.

Then, my Big Ten favorite, Wisconsin, held on in a nail-biter to take the Big 10 championship over Michigan State, 42-39. Heart attack city as MSU had a punt-return that almost scored but was called back for roughing the kicker.

Finally, the Packers won on a field goal with no time on the clock, capping a 58 second down-the-field march preserving their unbeaten season. Oh. My. Goodness.

I can't take any more. I'm done.

Until next week.


Lehigh at Fargo, ND, against NDSU (seeded 2) on Saturday. 
Hopefully it will be on the Internet.








Packers at home against the Raiders.





And then on January 2- the Rose Bowl for the Big Ten Champion Badgers!

No comments: