Friday, September 09, 2011

Post # 4200

That's a lot of words since March of 2003 when this wandering blog began. I have no idea how many people really read this since things like Google Reader don't show up. I know a few of you who have sent me notes from time to time via comments. But I continue the discipline in spite of such lack of knowledge

because it's still fun.

Oh, sure. There are days when I don't feel like writing anything- but you know- there are lots of interesting things out there that I can point to. At least I keep the pressure on myself low and just keep chugging away.

So, as I pass # 4,200 with this post, it's onward.

Drop me a line sometime. Not too often, just enough to let me know you are still there.

Thanks.

2 comments:

MadPriest said...

I'm still here and glad that you are too.

Ninotchka said...

Keep on blogging, Barry! I read you regularly via Google Reader.