Monday, November 15, 2010

Last Rays of Summer in Mid-Fall

Calhoun

I said last week I would post what may be the last pictures of the Fall of 2010. Last Monday was nothing short of spectacular and I was lucky enough to have the day off and went over to Lake Calhoun. Ducks and geese were around, the sun was brilliant for mid-November and the sky was alive!

Calhoun Tree

There was still some color, but the transition from fall to winter is well under way in Minneapolis. Two shots of the same tree highlight its special place on the Lake Calhoun eastern shore.

Calhoun Tree3

Calhoun Leaves

Calhoun Shore

Calhoun Tree2

Calhoun Kayak
Even a kayaker added color.

I cannot believe how great this past spring to early fall season has been. It is one that I will give thanks for, for many a year. It was great to be alive!

No comments: