Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Less Serious Stuff

This blog has been wandering around the "Serious" stuff too long without any real break for fun. I order to get back to some semblance of normal while I continue my attempts at figuring out the new world, here are two videos I put together in the last two weeks.

First was an assignment for the local snowbird camera club on color. I chose green. Since I am not usually one to stick with just the facts, I put it into a 90 second video. Enjoy.





For the second one, I had been walking on the beach and noticed one of the feathered fisherfolk watching the one fisherwoman. The feathered fisher knew when she caught one and paid close attention as it was the habit of the fisherwoman to throw them back. I didn't have time to get the iPhone set for a video so I just shot a bunch of stills and put them together.

No comments: