I realized over the weekend that I am still somewhat underwater from the election, even after five weeks. Wow. Actually, it is more like going back under after a short respite in the air. I have been traveling, but have also been finding it hard to keep on track with this blog and a bunch of other things. The reasons are obvious:
- Nominations of serious billionaires who have little to no experience in the fields they will oversee didn't help;
- cabinet nominations of people opposed to the work of the agencies they govern didn't help;
- pro-Russian businessman didn't help;
- international relations actions didn't help;
- CIA and FBI arguing about intelligence [sic] didn't help;
- Trump stating he didn't need intelligence [sic] briefings because he is a smart person [sic] didn't help.