Synchronicity: The experience of two or more events as meaningfully related, where they are unlikely to be causally related. The subject sees it as a meaningful coincidence. The concept of synchronicity was first described by Carl Jung, a Swiss psychologist, in the 1920s. -Wikipedia
- Driving along, Miles Davis on Sirius XM radio
- Stop and get out of the car to go into store
- A woman with a T-shirt from the pop-rock group “Train” walks out of the store.
- Makes me think of jazz great John Coltrane, a colleague of Davis.
- I leave store and get back in car
- Now, on Sirius XM, a song by John Coltrane
- The name of the Coltrane song: "Blue Train"