Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Turn

Yesterday I posted about taking science seriously when it comes to trivializing headlines equating Oreo cookies to cocaine. Well, today it's my turn to make fun of science. The headline this time reads:

Brain gets rid of toxins as we sleep
Again, it's real science and tells us a great deal about ourselves. It reminds us why sleep is so important. It may begin to explain things about people who work swing shifts or have insomnia or narcolepsy.

But the snarky side of me can't resist.

Taking a nap.

Or proclaiming that now I understand why some people seem so toxic to be around.

Or whatever else my pea-brain can figure out to make fun of the headline about sleep.

As with everything else- it's all about me. Don't mess with my science (addiction) but I will have fun with someone else's.

No comments: