Monday, March 05, 2012

OKAY, I Give Up

Link
I have to do this. I have resisted. I have not wanted to be one more Baby Boomer voice mourning the days of yore. But when Rachel Maddow calls herself "old" and then talks about watching "The Monkees" on reruns on MTV, well, I guess I have to react.

I watched them in first runs. (There, I have said it. I have confessed. Mea Culpa! But I waited until this week so it didn't look like I was just jumping on the bandwagon to get more hits on my blog. Never. But this has nothing to do with Obama, Santorum, Romney, Gingrich, Paul, Super Tuesday, or anything like that. Or contraception, either.)




RIP, Davy Jones. (1945 - 2012) (Youngest of the Monkees.)



And probably my favorite; just a beautiful song.


THE MONKEES - DAYDREAM BELIEVER by huntylch

No comments: