Monday, October 17, 2011

He's Back- and Other Monday Morning Blues

He- is Harold Camping- the radio "preacher" who said that judgement day was going to be in May. When it didn't happen his way, he just said he misunderstood.

It is still going to happen.

This week. Friday, October 21.

Live Science has a post.



For real science, Live Science also posted the pictures of the week for last week. This one is just awe-inspiring.

Is it my imagination or does it remind you of a fetus?
 I have often seen that there are many shapes in nature that are similar to other shapes.

Maybe even this one from the classic motion picture, 2001: A Space Odyssey







I will end with a quote from Henry David Thoreau for no particular reason but that it struck me as I wrote this:

"What is the use of a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?"

No comments: