What is the world coming to? I have spent considerable time today (at least 10-15 minutes) searching the weird and odd news sites for, well, weird and odd news.
Nothing struck me.
- Renting the narrowest house in New York City seems like a nothing story, even if it measures only 9 1/2 feet wide and rents for $14,000/month.
- In West Virginia police arrest a woman who stole a hearse- that had a body still in it. Happens all the time in movies, doesn't it?
- A dog in Wisconsin was trapped in a sink hole for six days. Human interest, but not odd.
- A man pulls a shotgun and threatens Taco Bell employees in Missouri. They forgot to give him his hot sauce.
- And in Nebraska they arrested a guy who walked into a police station thinking it was a casino. Yes. he was drunk.